The first day of spring is only a week away, and all of Seattle has been buzzing over it. We got lucky with a few 60+ degree days last weekend, and the entire city was out and about, hiking up trails, brunching on rooftops, and boating around the Puget Sound. I rounded up a list of things to do in Seattle this spring — including the best of Seattle spring concerts, festivals and other activities.
Spring Foodie Events in Seattle
- Taste Washington from 50+ restaurants and 225+ wineries (March 28)
- Taste of Capitol Hill to sample Seattle’s most eclectic neighborhood (April 3)
- Seattle Restaurant Week for 3-course meals at 160+ places (April 12 – 23)
- Artisan Food, Craft and Beer Festival at Pike Place Market (April 24)
Spring Wine & Beer Events in Seattle
- Red and White Party for wine/apps as the sun sets on Pier 90 (March 26)
- Wine Party at The New Vintage at the Four Seasons (March 27)
- Shoreline Beer Festival features 15+ local breweries (April 25)
- Seattle Beer Week offers 100+ beer-tasting/food-pairing events (May 7 – 17)
Spring Festivals & Parades in Seattle
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival for the flowers that sing spring (April 1 – 30)
- Hopscotch Spring Beer and Scotch Festival in Fremont (April 3 – 4)
- Daffodil Parade for a favorite family outing while I was growing up (April 11)
- Seattle International Film Festival is the largest U.S. one! (May 14 – June 7)
- Northwest Paddling Festival to get out on the water (May 8 – 9)
- Sasquatch! Music Festival hosts the biggest artists at the Gorge (May 22)
Other Things to Do in Seattle in Spring
- Free Entrance Days in the National Parks (April 18 – 19)
- Opening day of boating season features races, decorations and more (May 2)
- Concerts at the Ballard locks (May 29 – September 1)
. . .
What would make your list for things to do in Seattle this spring?